Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Today, she introduced the world to "Crazy legs" by insisting on being pushed around in her stroller like this...
(the slipping off "shoe-socks" add to the crazy effect)
This pose elicited a response from everyone that passed by, whether it was a slight smile or a "My, she looks comfy" comment. AG was quite pleased with all the attention and took a break from chewing on the harness straps to give the on-lookers a slobbery smile and occasional coo. (The camera recieved no such break from the strap chewing, obviously.)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My questions are, first, Are any of you Coldplay fans? If so, What do you think of Viva La Vida? I can tell you I'm underwhelmed with the title track that is currently played on the radio. So, should I bother checking it out? What do you all think?
* if you are a Coldplay/Chris Martin fan, you should definitely check out a song called "Your love means everything pt. 2" by Faultline (feat. Chris Martin). Magical
Friday, October 10, 2008
Us, Minus one J and plus A
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
10 Things that Irritate Me
1. The fact that David Letterman insists on wearing white socks with dark suits and black shoes. Doesn't the man have a stylist? Shouldn't he be one of the LAST people to be committing this crime against fashion?
2. People who think they are more important than they really are. Seriously, get over yourself.
3. People who don't return their carts to the "cart corral" at supermarkets, and decide instead to leave the carts next to their (read: my) car. An extra 20 steps isn't going to kill you.
4. That my burrito from taco bell never looks like the burrito in the commercials. Instead, my burrito most closely resembles a wadded up sock at the bottom of a laundry hamper with taco sauce and cheese oozing out the sides and soaking through the wrapper.
5. People thinking that "taking the bar" is synonymous with "passing the bar". I already feel like I failed, but your added pressure of "Oh, I'm sure you passed" makes me feel like a SUPER LOSER when I don't pass.
6. Predictive text on the IPhone. Slang is IMPOSSIBLE.
7. My incurable addiction to Sonic Raspberry Sweet Tea.
8. Trying to find a parking meter downtown within 10 blocks of the courthouse.
9. People in the "right turn lane only" lane by our house that insist on trying to go straight in that lane. I guess they assume that because the paint is wearing off that the rule no longer applies.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
After RG said, "Hello" and realized that elicited a bark from Chimi every time he said it (out of like, 10 times)... we proceeded to see what other words made Chimi speak as well.
After 15 minutes and a good 60 words later, we found that "Spaghetti Sauce" gets TWO barks!
So we tried alternating Hello with Spaghetti Sauce and we got a respective one and two barks each time...
This we found to be quite amusing and we were both laughing hysterically for a good 10 minutes. If you are our friends, expect this trick to become a regular fixture in Chimi's repertoire.
(I know you are all living vicariously... Don't be jealous of my incredibly exciting life!)