Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm with him...

In staying with RG's latest post, I've decided to blow off some steam and make a list as well. These are in no particular order.

10 Things that Irritate Me

1. The fact that David Letterman insists on wearing white socks with dark suits and black shoes. Doesn't the man have a stylist? Shouldn't he be one of the LAST people to be committing this crime against fashion?

2. People who think they are more important than they really are. Seriously, get over yourself.

3. People who don't return their carts to the "cart corral" at supermarkets, and decide instead to leave the carts next to their (read: my) car. An extra 20 steps isn't going to kill you.

4. That my burrito from taco bell never looks like the burrito in the commercials. Instead, my burrito most closely resembles a wadded up sock at the bottom of a laundry hamper with taco sauce and cheese oozing out the sides and soaking through the wrapper.

5. People thinking that "taking the bar" is synonymous with "passing the bar". I already feel like I failed, but your added pressure of "Oh, I'm sure you passed" makes me feel like a SUPER LOSER when I don't pass.

6. Predictive text on the IPhone. Slang is IMPOSSIBLE.

7. My incurable addiction to Sonic Raspberry Sweet Tea.

8. Trying to find a parking meter downtown within 10 blocks of the courthouse.

9. People in the "right turn lane only" lane by our house that insist on trying to go straight in that lane. I guess they assume that because the paint is wearing off that the rule no longer applies.

10. Whistling

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I kind of hate whistling too. I used to work with someone who did it ALL DAY LONG. It was soooooooo annoying.

And I'm not sure why you feel so bad about the bar. But I will not assure you that you passed because I know how you hate that. Ha! If you don't pass, you and Ryan can always come move in with us and be freeloaders.