Monday, February 1, 2010

Diaper Days

Two posts in one day?!?!   Don't worry, you didn't miss the rapture!    


I thought I'd pass this along to all my fellow mommies.  

What if I told you that you could get $50 worth of diapers for $25?  Crazy right??    
Diapers.com is having a crazy deal right now and here's how you join the crazy diaper party...

1. Go to Diapers.com  (DUH)
2. Buy $50 worth of anything on the site - get free shipping.  This means everything, diapers, formula, clothes, toys, books, etc
3.  Enter code DIAPY313 during checkout and get an additional $10 off your order. 
4.  Print, fill in, and mail this rebate form .   Pay attention to the instructions. You can either receive a free Parenting magazine subscription OR a $14.97 rebate. 


That brings your grand total of savings to $24.97.   I bought 100 diapers and a couple of diaper genie refills for right at $30.   Pampers at Wal-Mart WITH a coupon aren't even that cheap.  Trust me, I've spreadsheeted it.   


*cue the tumbleweed* 


What you guys don't spreadsheet your grocery expenses and savings?? 


Oh, me neither....  




YAY Cheap Diapers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.