Monday, January 12, 2009

Just forward my next 3 paychecks to Target...



I'm so excited!!! Orla Kiely is coming to Target!! She's one of my favorite designers. I had some big plans to make a bulletin board using some of her fabric and some other small projects... that was, until I found out her fabric retails for around $70.00 a YARD!!
So, imagine my delight when Target announced that her line of housewares, orginizational products, and decor will be in target stores around the first week of February. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of her but I'm liking what I see :)

Leslie said...

I haven't heard of her but that stuff is STILL fabulous. I've never seen you get so excited over something before. It is refreshing. I'd love to see more of what HG loves! (I know I am something you love, but I'm talking about consumer items that I could purchase)

P.S. Target is awesome in every way right?